Monday, January 23, 2012

1/23/12 big writing

 India is a very interesting place that I would love to visit for its culture,food,and the sight seeing. Let me tell you more about India.

The first thing I like about India is the Culture. Like for holidays since India has multiple religions they celebrate multiple holidays. so the four national holidays of India are independence day, Republic day , Gandhi jayanti, and 1 may. India also has protection over cows so they can not be eaten which means they can't eat beef. I remember when I was in a mall with my mom when I was 6 and I saw a woman with a red dot on her head which symbolizes for people in India that they are married. India is pretty interesting.

   The second thing I like about India is its food. There food look's like it would taste bad but when you eat it it taste's like awesome sauce. Like The spicy fish and the tandoori chicken. Then they have really good soups like the kadni. I remember eating at this one Indian restaurant and it was really good. India has great foods.

   The third thing I like about India is the sight seeing. there are The boat race in Kerala and the Bengal tiger.Then there is the cool statues like the lotus temple. Then they actually worship rats at the rat temple. It is really cool.

   India is a very interesting place and now you know why. because of the culture,food,and the sight seeing.

links: http://factoidz.com/incredible-india-10-sights-to-see/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_India http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_cuisine

No comments:

Post a Comment