Thursday, July 19, 2012

a story

   It was a gloomy night when I entered the mansion. inside was a big room with stairs going up to the second floor. on the floor was a pinkish gunk mixed with red and a chandelier hardly working in the center of the room dangling from the ceiling. I went up the stairs to the second floor to find colossal claw marks on the red stripped wall. next to that was a big door. I tried to open it but it was locked. I knew I needed to get into this room but I needed a key. I turned around to get a slight glimpse of a man wearing a suit. he disappeared when I turned around but that doesn't matter I still need that key. I walk down the stairs and when I get to the end I stop like I was just frozen solid. A huge chill goes down my spine as I stand still. It wears off after a few minutes and I continue on into the first floor. I start the look around to find a worn out door. when I try the handel it works. finally a door that works. 

   Inside was a smallish kitchen with a stove and oven in the room. there was also many drawers and cabinets filled with skillets and pots. when rummaging through the drawers I find a small box, inside the box was a key! maybe this will work on the door upstairs. then suddenly I'm shoved back 3 feet and everything starts to shake. then I hear the voice of a man saying get out and then it all suddenly stops. I get back up to my feet and walk out and then up the stairs to try the key. when I try the key on the door it works! inside was a office. it had a hardwood dest and a nice leather chair. there was also a fire place at the other end of the room. when I start rummaging through the desk to find anything useful as I start to hear a sound. when I look around I see the fireplace after all these years is working, because its on and something was beside it. it was tall shadowy figure. when he got closer I saw a red tie.


   I was frozen with fear as he approached me. I could hear his breathing as he got closer and closer. Then I saw his face. he was old, looked about 80 with blue eyes and grey hair. Then he was 5 feet away from me. I was frozen, I couldn't run then he reached down and was about to touch my face when he disappeared into a cloud of smoke. I was terrified. it took me 5 minutes to finally get up. then I saw something in the middle of the floor. it was a pice of paper, it was a map.


   On the map was the mansion and all the floors, from the look of it there are 5 and I'm on the second floor. The way to get to the third floor is to get to the main stairway in the back of the kitchen. As I leave the room I hear a very hushed noise, it sounded like a man saying don't go. As I finally make it to the kitchen in there everything was the same, nothing was moved. then as I walk towards the stairway I hear a load boom, it make me jump and shudder at the same time. something is in here.


   I grabbed a knife out of the cabinet and was ready to fight. then suddenly a big black rat thing jumped straight at me, as I got a closer look a saw that it had big teeth and giant claws. As it passed me it cut me in the arm, I could see he was readying for another jump, So I got my knife ready. He jumped at me with great speed, when he got close enough I knifed him. Right as the knife enters his skin he exploded into black smog.

No comments:

Post a Comment