Monday, May 7, 2012

5/8/12 draft 2


  Have you ever had a week free to do anything you wanted? I had one just last week and did 3 super cool things. I went to the beach, ate at my favorite ice cream place, and I got to eat at boar's head. Here let me tell you some more about what I did last week.

   I love to go to the beach and play in the water and the sand. I like to go out at night and see all the sand crabs and then catch them. Then I also like to see the sunset in the morning at the beach. I remember going to the beach and finding these streams around on the beach and playing in them. I love the beach.

   I love this one ice cream place by Tomas doughnuts because it is all home made and They have 15 different ways they prepare frozen banana and 4 different dips for ice cream! There ice cream taste amazing and when you get a chocolate dip with it it taste even better. Then there waffle cones are amazing on top of it all. I remember ordering a banana split and it was amazing with the rich caramel and the juicy strawberry. It is the best ice cream place.

   One of my favorite place's to eat is boar's head. It has amazing food and great service. My favorite food would have to be the baby back ribs with french fries and a coke. Then there is also the other dishes I like allot like s-cargo and the fried lobster and alligator. I remember when me,my dad,my sister,my dad's friend,and my dad's friend's kid went to boar's head and we all had a great time. I like this place allot.

   Have you ever had a week free to do anything you wanted? Well I have and now you know what I did on my week off. I went to the beach, ate at my favorite ice cream place, and I got to eat at boar's head.


No comments:

Post a Comment