Monday, May 14, 2012

wolf big writing draft 1

Some people say that wolves should be reintroduced into the wild but I say that there are ups and downs to this plan. I don't hate the idea of reintroducing wolves in fact I want them back but there is always minuses to things and I have 3 very good minuses I found and they are that they would not do well with other people, they will get poached, and they will eat garbage and other things and get hurt or die. let me tell you more.

   Wolves and people don't mix all the time. sometimes a human will mess with a wolf and the wolf will hurt the human or the human will hurt the wolf. Then there is the chance of the wolf getting rabies and going into public place's and hurting people. although the chance of a wolf hurting a human is low but the chance of a human hurting a wolf is fairly high. I think wolves are great but humans are a threat to them.

   Wolves fur is used in allot of clothing and if it is illegal to hunt wolves but the pay is high for wolf fur than people are going to poach. That will just kill allot of wolves and making them endangered again. That is a horribly bad thing and no one wants that to happen. I love wolves but I don't want to see them in pain.

   Wolves are very smart animals but there is lots of garbage and they might mistake garbage for food. there are thousands of animals that die a day because of them eating garbage and who's to say wolves will not eat garbage. Then many wolves will suffer because of this and the population will drop. I think wolves are amazing but I would hate to see them suffer.

   Some people say that wolves should be reintroduced into the wild but I say that there are ups and downs to this plan and now you know why. because thet would not do well with other people, they will get poached, and they will eat garbage and other things and get hurt or die.

No comments:

Post a Comment