Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16/11 big writing

   Thanksgiving is great. Its great because I get to go with my dad to Birmingham and see all the sights, eat lots of food like turkey and ham, and meeting my cousins so we can do stuff together and go to fun places. Let me tell you more.

   The first thing I am looking forward to is the trip to Birmingham. I get to go with my dad and see all the sights like the big peach and all the iron around Birmingham. then when I get to our grandmas house and I am pooped I get to play with my cousins and partaaay!!! Like one time I found there basket ball and then we decided to play horse and I made a long shot and beat everyone. I love the trip to Birmingham.

   The second thing I am looking forward to is eating allot of food. When we eat we break out a really big turkey and mashed potatoes with butter and some veggies. Then for dessert we eat ice cream with fudge and brownies. After all that then we go outside and play tag and hide and seek. One time when we ate so much we started playing base ball and them my cousin Carson threw up all over my cousin Conner. What can't food do.

   The Third thing I am looking forward to is to meet my cousins. They are great at video games and they love to play base ball like me. When I come over we usually play outside and after a hour or two we go inside and eat a cosmic brownie and play video games for a while and then I try to teach them to skate (they usually epic fail when they try to get on). Like one time I was able to get Carson on the skate board but he then rode into the street and could not stop so he rammed into a bush and hurt himself. My cousins are awesome.

   Thanksgiving is great and now you know why. Because I get to go with my dad to Birmingham and see all the sights, eat lots of food like turkey and ham, and meeting my cousins so we can do stuff together and go to fun places.


No comments:

Post a Comment