Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30/11 big writing drapt one

   Many people think cold weather is bad and many people think it is good. I think it is very good because of the nice weather,Christmas,and the snow. Let me tell you more.

   One reason why I like cold weather is because of the very nice weather. I love to go outside and not have to expect that my shoes are melting into the pavement. I like it when it is nice and cold but not too cold that water freezes out there. The cold weather makes it easier to run and hike. One day I went outside into the cold outside and the dew on the grass froze into ice. cold weather is great.

   The second reason why i like cold weather is because of Christmas. I love it when you wake up and there are thousands of toys for you! Then you get to tear into them and you get a bunch of good stuff :P. The after you play with it for a hour you get to eat waffles and milk and then go to bed. One year I got for Christmas an d got a new computer and almost died. I love Christmas.

   The last reason why I like cold weather is because of the snow. I have never seen snow but this Christmas I am going to see snow and have a big snow ball fight with a giant snow fort. Then i am going to own everyone !!! One time we almost went to go see snow and did not and I was so angry that day. I would love to see snow.

    Many people think cold weather is bad and many people think it is good but I think it is good and now you know why. Because of nice weather,Christmas,and the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment