Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11/9/11 big writing draft two


 I am thankful for many things but three things I am thankful for would have to be my hamsters for being sweet and insane, TESLA for showing me project based learning and for all the new friends, and my Mom for always being there and helping me.

   The first thing I am very thankful for is my hamster. It always is so fluffy and sweet and sometimes sleeps in my hand and then its insane because when I try to pick it up it runs all around in its cage. One day when I got back from a fishing tournament my mother and sister lost my hamster in the house and we tried to find it all day and the next day I found it in the hedge hog cage. My Hamster is insane.










 
    The second thing I am thankful for is T.E.S.L.A.. T.E.S.L.A. showed me project based learning which is way better than staring at a board and sleeping and drooling and for all the new friends I met like Nate. Like yesterday I presented and got over my fear of presenting. I love T.E.S.L.A..

   The third thing I am thankful for is my Mom. She is always there for me when things get bad and then she always helps me with homework and my room.like yesterday When we moved my mom helped me with setting up my bed. Moms are great.

  I an thankful for many things and know you know what I am thankful for and why. I am thankful because of my hamsters for being sweet and insane, TESLA for showing me project based learning and for all the new friends, and my Mom for always being there and helping me.





No comments:

Post a Comment