Thursday, April 26, 2012

big writing 4/27/2012 wip

   Have you ever seen the Washington national cathedral? well I have seen allot of pictures and it is beautiful! I think you will live it because it is beautiful,has allot of importance,and has allot of background. I bet you want to know allot more.

   I think the Washington national cathedral is very cool because of how beautiful it is. Just search it up and look at some pictures of it I mean its beautiful. The stained windows are pieces of art and the architect that made it is amazing. then if you look at the pew it is absolutely beautiful with all the stained glass and chairs. I remember seeing pictures of the Washington national cathedral and thinking it was beautiful it was. I think the Washington national cathedral is beautiful.

   If you look into the Washington national cathedral you will find out that there is allot of background to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment