Monday, April 16, 2012

Big writing THE IRON CLAW wip

                         THE IRON CLAW


                                                   Chapter 1 the first stand
   I woke up covered in dirt and blood. I find it a relief that I just woke up I mean heck I wouldn't care if I woke up covered in worms. I decided to step outside of the bunker to find out that everyone was wiped out. All over the floor dead people just laid there. I was in a panic to find out what happened when I found a journal on the floor. I started to read the final pages of the notebook to find out what just happened. Then I started reading this mans journal (go to note 1 and read the soldiers journal). Then I realize that the bomb rumor must be true for all these people to be dead. suddenly I start to see a man start to get up. I start  yelling to him to see if he is ok but then I realize that half his head is gone. The dead are living! the dead man starts to run at me and I start to run away. Then I trip over a stump and fall on a M14. I pick it up and I start to shoot at the dead man. It takes a whole clip to make him fall to the ground finally dead. 

   I start to search around looking for a few clip and I end up finding ten clips. I start to search around the bunker to find a backpack,some food


                                                         Note 1 the soldiers journal
                                                                                Day 50
Me and my troops have been stuck out here for too long. they said we were going home 2 weeks ago but I guess they lied. There is lots of talk about the Nazi's making some kind of bomb that can wipe out everyone in a second. I hope all this talk isn't true...

No comments:

Post a Comment